- - 9/03/2005

yay our fair WOHOO!! WE ARE GOING TONITE AFTER I GET OFF WORK! WOHOOO I SHOULD GET HOME ABT 5:30!! YAY! IM GONNA WALK WALK WLAK! HOPEFULLY KICK START SOME MORE DIALTING HERE LOL
36 WEEKS MONDAY WOHOO GOT AN APPT WENS! I hope SHE SAYS OH UR 4CM GO TO THE HOSPITAL LOL:)
my doc is a biatch though i swear! she dosent answer questions .. shes a c-setion lover.. and i want a vbac.. we are trying for a vbac so far so good so we will see if she changes it ..
but otherwise im sso ready to ahve this baby out! eeek
i am at work so ill update a big big big entry later

OH AND I DID FIND SHELLEY FINALLY :) YAY! LOL
NEWAY I WILL POST 36 WEEK BELLY SHOTS MONDAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

WHO ARE YOU

Hi, my name is beth. i am mommy to a 6 year old redheaded 1st grader and a spongebob loving little boy whos 3, and our youngest our lil princess allison is 15months i am from missouri this is a place for me to rant, rave, smile and share!.

HEADER

BETH'S BLOG:p
Bella's Echo + Lil Baby G + Through the Looking Glass + Watching Scottie Grow + Jelly Belly + Girls Gone Child + Martha Begins +.

HEADER

Imperial Shih Tzu's + 20 ?'S + Start Sampling + TLOL JOURNALS + Birthstores.com + The Condom Game + Collage Maker Download + link +.

PREVIOUS POSTS

nyon
THE FIRST Pic is me and rachel at my baby ...
WOW !! WE MADE IT TO 35 WEEKS! IVE NEVER BEEN 35 W...
34 WEEKS!!!!
hi


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger