- JACK;s Surgery! - 11/30/2006

Well jack has the go ahead for his surgery DEC 4th we gotta be there at 630 am his surgery is at 730 I'm so worried and scared because its my babies first surgery and I know its for nothing big but I mean things can always go wrong and with the history of problems with anesthesia that's another thing. but he cant have anything to eat after 130 am and if he is up from then till 430 he can only have clear liquids otherwise nothing till after surgery.
but he is all good and well to go ahead with it this Monday. wish us luck and prayers thanks bunches! and for my sanity lol cuz I know ill cry giving my baby to them :*(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

WHO ARE YOU

Hi, my name is beth. i am mommy to a 6 year old redheaded 1st grader and a spongebob loving little boy whos 3, and our youngest our lil princess allison is 15months i am from missouri this is a place for me to rant, rave, smile and share!.

HEADER

BETH'S BLOG:p
Bella's Echo + Lil Baby G + Through the Looking Glass + Watching Scottie Grow + Jelly Belly + Girls Gone Child + Martha Begins +.

HEADER

Imperial Shih Tzu's + 20 ?'S + Start Sampling + TLOL JOURNALS + Birthstores.com + The Condom Game + Collage Maker Download + link +.

PREVIOUS POSTS

update!
HOUSTON.... WE HAVE A WALKER!!
hey
TODAY
APPT!
LONG DAY!
TODAY!
OUR FIRST SNOW!
HEY.
SHORT!


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger