- allisons 2 month appt - 11/10/2007

well Allison had her two month check up she's not officially 2 months till the 14th of nov

anyway . she was so happy when we were in there before the doctor came in omg and guess what!!!! I GOT A SMILE ON CAMERA!!! MY CELL BUT HEY I GOT 4!!!! she just kept smiling and smiling big open mouth smiles and then closed mouth ones I was so freaking happy and just kept making her smile lol
jack and Allison had there apt together anyway the doctor come sin and she flips out lol !! she was not happy at all.. but she is 10 lbs 4.5oz! she gained 2 lbs since her 1 month visit!! she is 22 and half inches long so she grew another whole inch!! her head was 15 and half a I think so it grew too! she's doing great!! she thinks she has reflux and that could be contributing to her colic at night so she's on Zantac but we went to get her med's and the insurance wanted to know from the doc not the pharmacist even though the doc wrote it on her prescription paper what it as for before they give out the money for it @@ stupid asses so I'm hoping we can go get it today. she sayed she finally is tracking a little but but she's kinda concerned so we go back in 3 weeks to check the reflux and check her tracking... but otherwise she's doing great perfectly healthy.
she got 4 shots and omg she's screamed bloody murder I almost cried but I held it in! they did her first and then jack. neway she didn't take that good at all and she been cranky ever since ugg the stupid nurse I wanted to smack her right there she was giving Ali the 2nd shot and dropped while it was in her so she wiggled it around before she pulled it out and she started to bleed and I couldn't take that I said what the hell!! @@ ugggg I want a diff nurse to do it next time! but she's doing great. goes back at her 4 month apt for her normal checkup and then in 3 weeks for the other !! I hate shots

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

WHO ARE YOU

Hi, my name is beth. i am mommy to a 6 year old redheaded 1st grader and a spongebob loving little boy whos 3, and our youngest our lil princess allison is 15months i am from missouri this is a place for me to rant, rave, smile and share!.

HEADER

BETH'S BLOG:p
Bella's Echo + Lil Baby G + Through the Looking Glass + Watching Scottie Grow + Jelly Belly + Girls Gone Child + Martha Begins +.

HEADER

Imperial Shih Tzu's + 20 ?'S + Start Sampling + TLOL JOURNALS + Birthstores.com + The Condom Game + Collage Maker Download + link +.

PREVIOUS POSTS

jacks 2 year checkup
happy halloween!!
ALLISONS FIRST SMILE!!! FIRST TIME EVER!!!
hey
had my post op doc appt today!
allisons first doc appt!
SHES HERE!
DATE IS SET. ALLISON IS COMING!
HEY
CAROTT TOP!!!!!!!


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger