- Update and pics! - 1/20/2006

jasmine eating breakfast:) hehe she loves her cereal!
my bubby bubs in the bath tub:) he always screams and crys this is the first time he didnt :) he lovedi t he smiled and was happy i couldnt be lieve it :) hes getting so big for his tub

l ME AND JACK:) i kodak photoshopped it :) us last night he fell asleep
<-- see i said hi!! hehe i had nothing better to do while i was outside lol so i thought id make some art and take pics of it lol AHHHHH!!!!! it was freezing rain all day and now its snowing a lil bit but its freezing! and omg jack is teething so bad hes soo fussy all the time and he always sleeps latley! i hope his teeth come in soon .. i cant take much more of this lol gosh i rememeb r this with jasmine but it wasnt till she was like 6 months she started getting teeth
jack will be 4 months old sun day! wow my baby is already 4 months this is way to fast!
i got a wiggly worm in my lap so if this is typed funny im sorry lol
i went outside and wrote in the snow on my van lol :) im gonna post the picture(yes i took a picture) and i got a nakkey pic of jack and a bath time picture and one of jasmine so i hope blogger cooperates and lets me put them all on cuz it never lets me do more than 2 ..im gonna get the steaks started for dinner tonite... yummy cant wait lol
ugg i gotta watch my moms b.fs kid all week starting sunday and get up at 6:30am with both kids none the less and take him to school and pic him up at 2:30 mon-thurs omg im gonna die lmao i dont wanan get up at 630 plus get both kids up grrr sucks at least i get 100$ for watching him and a full gas tank my mom and her b/f are going to reno they always go away on trips lucky bastards lol sorry explicit language.. :) i always watch his kid but my mom and him never watch my kids there grand kids pisses me off they never offer and i nev er ask because ill get we have our own life wen eed our time.. they do nothing but sit around and watch tv when thre not on trips neway watever thats a whole nother story :) im starting to feel better thank god.. but my tooth hurts and the side of my tounge lol so wierd.. but neway this was all over the place wasnt it ! well huggies love yall! thanks to who does comment! im gonna post the pics now :) do ya like!?

3 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site JackNJasMommy, I found to be interesting. When I was searching for Baby Meaning Name yours was the most eye catching. While working on my site Baby Meaning Name I have been looking for ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

 
At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site JackNJasMommy, I found to be interesting. When I was searching for Baby Name yours was the most eye catching. While working on my site Baby Name I have been looking for ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

 
At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That pic with little Jack in the tub is so adorable!! He's a cutie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

WHO ARE YOU

Hi, my name is beth. i am mommy to a 6 year old redheaded 1st grader and a spongebob loving little boy whos 3, and our youngest our lil princess allison is 15months i am from missouri this is a place for me to rant, rave, smile and share!.

HEADER

BETH'S BLOG:p
Bella's Echo + Lil Baby G + Through the Looking Glass + Watching Scottie Grow + Jelly Belly + Girls Gone Child + Martha Begins +.

HEADER

Imperial Shih Tzu's + 20 ?'S + Start Sampling + TLOL JOURNALS + Birthstores.com + The Condom Game + Collage Maker Download + link +.

PREVIOUS POSTS

OMG HE ROLLED OVER!
SICK!
YAY!
UPDATE!
YAY!
YAY!!!
nsfghjdgh
merry christmas! happy new year!
my birthday is tommorrow! yay!
update~


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger