- sat 4/8/06(copy and pasted from my im to my aunt - 4/10/2006


I SPENT THE NIGHT IN THE ER LAST NIGHT! my tooth pain was so bad .. they said I have a massive infection it goes up into my head only one side, down my throat , in my jaw and into my ear which gave me an ear infection bad and the pressure from the pain is so intense. since im a allergic to penicillin which is the #1 antibiotic for tooth pain.. they gave me this strong prescription of ........... and some pain med's... im still in a lot of pain its not working at all yet but after I take all the med's I gotta get a dentist appt and have it taken out or the infection won go away I mean the pain was so bad I was screaming in tears clawing the bed its like a sharp knife stabbing my head over and over in lil spots not all the way through but short spurts and the pain in my ear omg its constant drumming non stop they asked me wat my pain was at the er and i said a 15 on a scale of 1-10 its horrible but the pain in my head is so weird my mom keeps saying its a brain infection lol way to scare me mom its in one lil Part of my head inside on the left side of my head but its from the tooth pain but now im all doped up a lot and I got a shot of this awesome stuff in my gums last night AND IT TOTALLY Numbed it but the pain from the infection was still everywhere else and in my jaw it did stop the pain in my tooth a lil BUT OMG I was so scared to get it I cried like baby ,lmao the people on the other side of the curtain laughed at me lol man I spent from 10:30 last night till 2 am at the ER then another half an hr at walgreens getting the med's WHICH WERE SO EXPENSIVE WITHOUT INSURANCE HOLY Crapbut I hope this stuff helps OMG that pain is shooting in my head just this one simple part its so bad the pain pills don't stop itbut they said its all from the bad infection I had no they never sad bad.. or a lil infection they actually sued the word massive lmao scared the shiznit out of methey said its a good thing I didn't let this go one more day otherwise it would be 10 times worse OMG AND MY BLOOD PRESSURE WAS 149/97 AND THEN 123/101
but that was not a fun night and im still in a lot of pain today
can someone please pray or send good thoughts this gets better fast or at least I have no pain and it goes away especially the pain in my head and ear jaw and neck ugggggggg



1 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

WHO ARE YOU

Hi, my name is beth. i am mommy to a 6 year old redheaded 1st grader and a spongebob loving little boy whos 3, and our youngest our lil princess allison is 15months i am from missouri this is a place for me to rant, rave, smile and share!.

HEADER

BETH'S BLOG:p
Bella's Echo + Lil Baby G + Through the Looking Glass + Watching Scottie Grow + Jelly Belly + Girls Gone Child + Martha Begins +.

HEADER

Imperial Shih Tzu's + 20 ?'S + Start Sampling + TLOL JOURNALS + Birthstores.com + The Condom Game + Collage Maker Download + link +.

PREVIOUS POSTS

help
update!
HAPPY 6 MONTHS JACK!
HAPPY ST. PATTYS DAY!
RANDOM UPDATE
ALL AROUND UPDATE!
our day
REST IN PEACE!
hey
HEY


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger