- UPDATE - 11/02/2006

this is going to be short :) gotta get the kids fed and in bed! we have an inspection on the house tomorrow so after that i will be going in to work and hopefully it dosent take to long. cant wait to see er tonite and hopefully catch up on the house that i tivod tues..


how was everyones day? it was in the high 40s today not too bad with the son out. we are going on vaca in a couple weeks! cant wait! going to be exciting! gonna have thanksgiving with the grandparents man i cannot believe its my sons 2nd christmas soon and my daughters 4th :) yay!! i gotta finish up teh rest of my christmas shopping i got most of it done in august fore veryone but theres alot more i still have to get so gonna start that soon here. i love this season!! :)


well hugs to all

talk soon

1 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Blogger Am I there yet? said...

You're almost done with your shopping??? OMG, that is just SICK! LMAO!! Ok, Ok...I say it every year.."This year I'm going to shop early, so no rushing at the end"...well guess what...I haven't not bought the first thing for Christmas!! I still have my oldest son's birthday to get through on Dec. 2nd...then I can think about Christmas! Regardless of teh fact that I'm such a slacker...I LOVE this time of year too!

I hope you have a fun and safe vacation!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

WHO ARE YOU

Hi, my name is beth. i am mommy to a 6 year old redheaded 1st grader and a spongebob loving little boy whos 3, and our youngest our lil princess allison is 15months i am from missouri this is a place for me to rant, rave, smile and share!.

HEADER

BETH'S BLOG:p
Bella's Echo + Lil Baby G + Through the Looking Glass + Watching Scottie Grow + Jelly Belly + Girls Gone Child + Martha Begins +.

HEADER

Imperial Shih Tzu's + 20 ?'S + Start Sampling + TLOL JOURNALS + Birthstores.com + The Condom Game + Collage Maker Download + link +.

PREVIOUS POSTS

hey
TRICK OR TREATING!
PUMPKIN DOUGHNUTS!
FALL!
WELL JUST GOT DONEWATCHING HARD CANDY! OMG WAT A F...
!!*!*!**BIG UPDATE*!*!*!!
HOW MANY !
BIG UPDATE!
WOW!
jack!!


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger