- Update on jacks surgery!/CRIB MATTRESS! - 12/04/2006

well they said since they only made a tiny hole for the tube they couldn't see the mass.. they said they have to wait for the tubes to drain it all and look again they don't wanna make a big whole in his ear for no reason
but he went to sleep great, I cried giving him to them I walked him to the door and then he was gone :( it took about half n hr from sleep time to recovery time when I could see him .he woke up great also he drank a lot a lot a lot after his surgery he had 2 4 oz bottles of there apple juice, 4 oz of his pedia sure an 8 oz bottle of apple juice again and then he drank some at ihop he was in great spirits after his surgery *a lil cranky a bit that's it * he got a shirt that says my operation was bearable at children's mercy :) lol it has a lil bear on it with Band-Aid its so cute! and his ears have been bleeding a lil but they said that's understand able.. he's had a lot of perforations.. and he has some drops I have to put in every 4 hours
so all in all it went well I was a nervous wreck , my mom went with me. we were thinking she could come back with me before he went to surgery in the room and they said no cuz jasmine was with :( so that sucked I didn't wanna be alone but I was I took pics me and jack played with bags lol and socks and toys :P I got a video of him playing with his slippers bag. he got the cutest slippers! and then I was in the waiting room and ugg it sucked lol :P


we finally had to lower jacks crib mattress down we did it tonite! it looks so weird I don't remember it being that low with jasmine but it was:P
because he tried to jump out yesterday he was bending over his railing and pushed himself up and over and thank god I was standing underneath him! he got a nail in the nose lol but its better than what mite have happened if he hit the floor! grr scary! I hate how he tries to scare me! so now he's a big big boy! I bet hell hate that he cant stand up and look over the boards now! almost 15 months and we finally had to do it!

heres some more snow pics


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

WHO ARE YOU

Hi, my name is beth. i am mommy to a 6 year old redheaded 1st grader and a spongebob loving little boy whos 3, and our youngest our lil princess allison is 15months i am from missouri this is a place for me to rant, rave, smile and share!.

HEADER

BETH'S BLOG:p
Bella's Echo + Lil Baby G + Through the Looking Glass + Watching Scottie Grow + Jelly Belly + Girls Gone Child + Martha Begins +.

HEADER

Imperial Shih Tzu's + 20 ?'S + Start Sampling + TLOL JOURNALS + Birthstores.com + The Condom Game + Collage Maker Download + link +.

PREVIOUS POSTS

LOL HAD TO SHARE FUNNY JOKE!
JACK;s Surgery!
update!
HOUSTON.... WE HAVE A WALKER!!
hey
TODAY
APPT!
LONG DAY!
TODAY!
OUR FIRST SNOW!


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger