- big update taken from email - 2/07/2007

Going to emergency room tonite when my mother gets off work. having severe pain since Wednesday that I thought was just stretching normal pains but with the dizzy ness and pain right in the middle of my stomache and it never goes away with eating or not eating or laying down or sitting its been consistent nausea and pain since Wednesday and it wont go away. now I thought I was just normal but I cant take it .. I need to know if I'm ok, or what's going on or there's 2 or what . I'm just freaking out I hate everything that's going on I hate myself I hate life I hate it all grrr I'm so freaking depressed sorry that got out of hand. ill let ya know what happens if I go I mite just call ask a nurse too ! gosh having no one to talk to sucks



***uPDATED INFO****
! I had the worst experience of my life I will never ever go to this ER again these people were so very rude they did not care . they did not listen to me did not want to hear what I had to say ignored my worries for the baby gave me morphine is that even ok for the baby. THEY SHRUGGED OFF EVERYTHING I SAID , EVERYTHING, THEY JUST SAID UH HUH OK . MY HCG LEVELS WERE 14000 SO THAT WAS GOOD AND I HAD BAD URINE SPECIMENS'? EVERYTIME I ASKED THEM A QUESTION NO ONE ANSWERED ME AT ONE POINT I EVEN CRIED AND SAID IM WORRIED ABOUT MY BABY TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON AND NO ONE WOULD I LEFT. WITHOUT SIGNING DISCHARGE PAPERS THEY JUST IGNORED ME. THEY WERE SO MEAN IM STILL IN PAIN, NOTHING GOT FIGURED OUT I SPENT 6 HRS OF MY LIFE FOR NOTHING WHT A WASTE.. IM SO UPSET SO ANGRY SO SAD IVE DONE NOTHING BUT CRY THEY GAVE ME SOME IV ANTIBITIOTICS AND MORPHINE FOR PAIN AND THEN SOME MEDS TO MAKE ME N OT NASEAUSE NOTHING WORKED IM SO SICK IM SO IN PAIN I HATE THIS TOWN I HATE THOSE PEOPLE I CANT BELIEVE IM SAYING HATE BUT UGGG I DONT KNOW HOW TO SAY OTHERWISEI DO HAVE A ULTRASOUND SCHEDULE FOR 10 AM TOMORROW MORNING
IM SORRY THIS IS ALL OVER BUT IM SO HURT HOW PEOPLE CAN BE TREATED THE WAY I WAS WHEN I ASKED IF IT WOULDA HURT THE BABY, THE MORPHINE THEY GO WELL ITS EITHER BEIN PAIN OR HAVE IT .. WHAT KINDA ANSWER IS THAT.


**u/s update**
well, I had my u/s ... they couldn't find anything that's causing the pain, she took pics of my ovaries my right one and said its the right size and looks great and the my left she didn't say anything about.
she said its something else causing the pain not the baby and it docent involve the baby. so the baby is OK
1 I heard the heartbeat!! OMG i was like wow is that the heartbeat so early?!?! she's like yep :) she said IM due OCT 3RD! (this is not right, i think they measured wrong) same date jack was due! what the hell? im not sure if i believe that.. ill see on Feb 26th ill have another u.s at my first doc appt.but basically IM still at square one. i got a pic of the baby , there is only one. its doing good. small blob. IM still in pain and still have no answers. so who knows what's going on.

i hate my period dec 15th i only had sex 3 times in dec and twice AFTER i found out i was pregnant there date on the u.s was way off. it cant be.
so im going with my sept 21st due date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

WHO ARE YOU

Hi, my name is beth. i am mommy to a 6 year old redheaded 1st grader and a spongebob loving little boy whos 3, and our youngest our lil princess allison is 15months i am from missouri this is a place for me to rant, rave, smile and share!.

HEADER

BETH'S BLOG:p
Bella's Echo + Lil Baby G + Through the Looking Glass + Watching Scottie Grow + Jelly Belly + Girls Gone Child + Martha Begins +.

HEADER

Imperial Shih Tzu's + 20 ?'S + Start Sampling + TLOL JOURNALS + Birthstores.com + The Condom Game + Collage Maker Download + link +.

PREVIOUS POSTS

hey
SEPT 2007
ALL MOVED IN!
tomorrow
THANKS!
BIG UPDATE
going ok
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
MERYY XDMAS!~
FIRST REAL WORD!


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger