- going ok - 1/03/2007

well things are going ok we will be in our new place the 29th hopefully got alot done over there its completly cleaned the person who the old tenant had do it didnt do godo at all it took us 3hrs to clean it.. but now i feel its ok!
working non stop latley. christmas was good. new years eve was the worst. cant believe its 2007 cant believe my babies will be 2 and 5 its amazing and jasminewill be starting kindergarden umm how.. lol its so strange
well love yall hugs
update more later with pics!
no one really comments here anyway so whats the point! for those of you that do I LOVE YA! NO DOUBT AND I HOPE UR XMAS AND NEW YEARS WAS THE BEST!

2 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Am I there yet? said...

Thanks for commenting my blog dahling! I have been so busy and will be this whole month. It's tax time for my biz and I'm already going nutts!! Not to mention we have started back to our homeschool work. Soooo...I AM around, I am reading and I'll try to say hi more often, but bear with me as I drudge through this month...lol.

Glad things are settling in with the new place, yay!

 
At 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh - our previous tenants left this place a wreck. Now you would think I would have made some progress by now. But um.. no.

it is amazing how fast everyone grows. They just need to slow down!

Merry Merry and Happy Happy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

WHO ARE YOU

Hi, my name is beth. i am mommy to a 6 year old redheaded 1st grader and a spongebob loving little boy whos 3, and our youngest our lil princess allison is 15months i am from missouri this is a place for me to rant, rave, smile and share!.

HEADER

BETH'S BLOG:p
Bella's Echo + Lil Baby G + Through the Looking Glass + Watching Scottie Grow + Jelly Belly + Girls Gone Child + Martha Begins +.

HEADER

Imperial Shih Tzu's + 20 ?'S + Start Sampling + TLOL JOURNALS + Birthstores.com + The Condom Game + Collage Maker Download + link +.

PREVIOUS POSTS

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
MERYY XDMAS!~
FIRST REAL WORD!
update.....
prayers neede please
NO SANTA THIS YEAR?!?!
Update on jacks surgery!/CRIB MATTRESS!
LOL HAD TO SHARE FUNNY JOKE!
JACK;s Surgery!
update!


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger