- valetines - 2/13/2008

well. me and jasmine went and got her cupcakes for her day party tomorrow! and we spent almost hr and half letting her write all her kids names and her name on her valentines day cards them put stickers on them and I taped a heart sucker onto the back of all :) was fun! she's so excited and so am I to hear all about it! I cant wait! wish I could take pics of her first valentines day at school. oh well! I got the kiddos each something for tomorrow when they get home.. and I got him a card. dunno what he did probably nothing but well see. gotta work tmw she made vday cars for everyone at my work to and my dad and his mom. she's super duper excited :) cupcakes look yummy too but there's just enough for the teacher to have one and the kids. so lol yea none left over for us I wanted some but oh well..
oh I'm taking jasmine out this weekend for just mommy and jasmine time we never ever get that anymore and I think its well over due and worth it I wanted to take her to her very first movie theater ever but there is no kids movie out at the theater here or by us in other times so I mite take her bowling or to this arcade near by still its just us and we will go out to eat :) so fun! cant wait! then one of these days it will be jack and me time but I mite wait till he's a lil older so we can do more things.
HAPPY VALETINES DAY TOMORROW EVERYONE!:) love yall

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

WHO ARE YOU

Hi, my name is beth. i am mommy to a 6 year old redheaded 1st grader and a spongebob loving little boy whos 3, and our youngest our lil princess allison is 15months i am from missouri this is a place for me to rant, rave, smile and share!.

HEADER

BETH'S BLOG:p
Bella's Echo + Lil Baby G + Through the Looking Glass + Watching Scottie Grow + Jelly Belly + Girls Gone Child + Martha Begins +.

HEADER

Imperial Shih Tzu's + 20 ?'S + Start Sampling + TLOL JOURNALS + Birthstores.com + The Condom Game + Collage Maker Download + link +.

PREVIOUS POSTS

well i did it :)
YAY DIAPERS SIZE :P
ok :**)
just a proud momment!
Black Friday sHOPPING.....
HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!
happy 2 months ALI:)
happy 2 months ALI:)
allisons 2 month appt
jacks 2 year checkup


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger