- IM DOING IT!!!!! - 4/17/2008

I've lost another lb!!!! 4 lbs in 3 weeks IS NOT TO BAD AT ALL! I'm

so happy! how do I keep doing this! is cutting out all the damn pop!!! and I eat so good now!! I do have my bad days of course but I keep doing it! I know one of these weeks I'm gonna hit a plateau and not lose any at all or I'm gonna gain I hope not that one but it will happen. but yay :)4 lbs!i cant believe I'm actually doing this! I know yall don't care at all and this does not seem like a lot of weight to you at all. but this is the world to me this is huge.ive been trying to lose this weight for a very long time and I'm doing it. the most I've ever lost when I was working out 3 days a week and everything was one lb! wtf!!! I never gained but I never lost. yay!



oh and happy 7 months to my big baby girl! whos getting so huge! happy 7 months aliphant!!

does anyone still read this?

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

WHO ARE YOU

Hi, my name is beth. i am mommy to a 6 year old redheaded 1st grader and a spongebob loving little boy whos 3, and our youngest our lil princess allison is 15months i am from missouri this is a place for me to rant, rave, smile and share!.

HEADER

BETH'S BLOG:p
Bella's Echo + Lil Baby G + Through the Looking Glass + Watching Scottie Grow + Jelly Belly + Girls Gone Child + Martha Begins +.

HEADER

Imperial Shih Tzu's + 20 ?'S + Start Sampling + TLOL JOURNALS + Birthstores.com + The Condom Game + Collage Maker Download + link +.

PREVIOUS POSTS

She's 6 months old today!!!!!! yay!!
my goofy 2 year old!
valetines
well i did it :)
YAY DIAPERS SIZE :P
ok :**)
just a proud momment!
Black Friday sHOPPING.....
HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!
happy 2 months ALI:)


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger