- 36 WEEK APPT AND MORE BAD NEWS:*( - 9/07/2005


OMG .. wat else can go wrong.. im so sick of this shi*** im serious
ok well i went to my 36 week appt today well 36 weeks 2 days watever
and neway i got there and jack is doing great i told her everything that happened and wat happene dto me at subway abt being sick and passing out and not being able to hear and almost falling down and she got worreid they took my blood pressure and it was 160-104.. they freakedo ut i was on my side faster than i knew it ... and i was checked still onyl 1 cm dialted.. still ahve protien im my urine.. and my doctor now thinks i have pre eclampsia(Sp)
oh great.. so she sends me rushing over to labor and delviery for non stress test.. monitoring and all taht and labs... so everything is fine .. contractions but i always have them.. they make me take this jug home i have to fill it up a full 24hrs everytime i have to pee i gotta put it in this jug and take it to the hospital tmw exactly 24hrs after i took my first pee lmao this is crazy.. i hate being in the jug ... and im on strict bed rest so no more work for me i ahve to lay on my left side and only go to my appts and the bathroom and to do lil things.. of course with no one hebre to help me take care of jasmine ist hard. my moms b.fs kid did get off school today and came and helped me it was great.. but tmw im all on my own and jasmien is a terror ... kc is terrifed hes gonna miss jack;s birth so we are hoping i dont have pre e..
my doctoir said ill ahve to have jack asap if i have to to make it safe for me and him..
im scared i want to wait till kc gets home if i have too mon is fine mon i told her mon,. she thinks i have to ahve a c-section she says my cervix isnt favorable but yet the docs and nurses in teh hospital say it is.. pfft watever
and i got some bad news from my grandma abt her sister we call her aunt cynthia so everythings going wroing im so scared. but jack is doing great and his heartbeat was in the 140s at my appt and i havent gotten to ask abt my weight but i think im at 32lbs all together just guessing which isnt bad to me..
neway thats my update UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WAT ELSE CAN GO WRONG GEEZE
please pray i dont ahve this i dont want it i dont wanna go through it .. i want jack to stay in a lil longer.. no PRE ECLAMPSIA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

WHO ARE YOU

Hi, my name is beth. i am mommy to a 6 year old redheaded 1st grader and a spongebob loving little boy whos 3, and our youngest our lil princess allison is 15months i am from missouri this is a place for me to rant, rave, smile and share!.

HEADER

BETH'S BLOG:p
Bella's Echo + Lil Baby G + Through the Looking Glass + Watching Scottie Grow + Jelly Belly + Girls Gone Child + Martha Begins +.

HEADER

Imperial Shih Tzu's + 20 ?'S + Start Sampling + TLOL JOURNALS + Birthstores.com + The Condom Game + Collage Maker Download + link +.

PREVIOUS POSTS

so now i c
yay our fair WOHOO!! WE ARE GOING TONITE AFTER I G...
nyon
THE FIRST Pic is me and rachel at my baby shower:)...
WOW !! WE MADE IT TO 35 WEEKS! IVE NEVER BEEN 35 W...
34 WEEKS!!!!
hi


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger