- scary night / happy easter - 4/15/2006

I had the 2nd worst day of my life! I had to take my son to the ER .. he had to have a cat scan.. he fell out of his car seat as we were putting it in the car when we got out of dennys and we didn't realize he didn't get buckled back in cuz he fell asleep and he was covered up I forgot and he fell out of it onto the cement outside.. head first the back of it hubby was trying to life his car seat over this box and he fell right out pretty high
so we had RUSHED HIM fast I mean fast to the ER I didn't care if I got pulled over I was so scared and I need to get him there .. well we to there at 4:15 didn't leave till 730 PM .. WE GOT THERE AND TOLD THEM SHE MADE ME WAIT IN THE WAITING ROOM! omg! he could've had a fracture or a concussion or anything you never know and we waited there for ever finally we get back we wait another 1 hr in the room and then the doc comes in looks at him and says we need a cat scan to be sure nothings wrong so I have to go back there by myself with him and he fell asleep on me and they said try to keep him asleep cuz they didn't want to sedate him and I didn't either so we got back there and I layed him down he whimpered and fell back asleep but she rolled up towels to put next to his head to keep it still and HE FREAKED out would not stop crying.. I had to wear the vest and hold his hands down so he didn't put them by his head even though I know it wouldn't hurt him I was so scared for him and sad.. finally it was over we got back then another half n hr of waiting which was the worst half n hr ever the doc gets in and tells us there's no fracture or anything just a lot of bruising inside and out.. he is on a see through liquid only diet WHICH MEANS I CANNOT BREASTFEED! till the am at least because right after he fell he started puking he didn't right after wards then 5 times in the waiting room and there worried about that.. so he's on pedialyte if he wakes up...
and then I have to wake him up ever 2 hrs to make sure he responds normally and wakes up normally and his legs are moving and I have to check for swelling to make sure its not and he doesn't have a fever he's gonna be a cranky baby in the morning! but im so glad he's ok 1 we have to take him to his doc Monday to have him checked over again BUT OMG! SO FREAKIN SCARED.. well that was my wonderful day


oh we GOT JACK A BUMBO YAYYAYA WE FINALLY HAVE ONE!!! IM SO EXCITED IVE WANTED ONE SINCE BEFORE I WAS PREGNANT WITH HIM AND NOW WE DO ITS BLUE! AND I GOT HIM A MESH FEEDER YAY FRUITS HERE WE COME:) WOHOOO!!! YAY! AND WE DID SOME GARAGE SALING (THIS WAS ALL BEFORE THIS HAPPENED) and so Jim happy we are waiting for these freakin eggs to boil so jasmine can finally color her eggs she's so excited ugg I hate that its so late.. but she's gonna be happy tomorrow LOTS OF STUFF IN HER BASKETS NAD HJACKS AND FROM GRANDMA TO!
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT TIME! HUGS
Beth

2 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG. That's awful. I am so sorry you had to go through that. But I'm glad he's ok.

 
At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

WHO ARE YOU

Hi, my name is beth. i am mommy to a 6 year old redheaded 1st grader and a spongebob loving little boy whos 3, and our youngest our lil princess allison is 15months i am from missouri this is a place for me to rant, rave, smile and share!.

HEADER

BETH'S BLOG:p
Bella's Echo + Lil Baby G + Through the Looking Glass + Watching Scottie Grow + Jelly Belly + Girls Gone Child + Martha Begins +.

HEADER

Imperial Shih Tzu's + 20 ?'S + Start Sampling + TLOL JOURNALS + Birthstores.com + The Condom Game + Collage Maker Download + link +.

PREVIOUS POSTS

sat 4/8/06(copy and pasted from my im to my aunt
help
update!
HAPPY 6 MONTHS JACK!
HAPPY ST. PATTYS DAY!
RANDOM UPDATE
ALL AROUND UPDATE!
our day
REST IN PEACE!
hey


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger