- TODAY:) - 11/04/2006

Hey!! Well we had an ok day!! Jacks not feeling good at all my poor bubs!! We bought him a new coat! 12 months its a little big!! But he looks so cute in it. Its camo.
and then I got silent hill movie :) I love it so I thought instead of waiting till Christmas just get it now. I got some cute little baby girl sandals:) just in case! Some candy cane tootsie pops!! :) I love Christmas candy and everything Christmas! I got a cute Christmas ornament it says candy canes 5 cence!
and I got a new book called MONSTER sounds really good. Got some of my Christmas presents that I needed to get and one stocking stuffer! umm picked up jacks 1 yr pictures :) got them all ready to be sent to family :) so that's ready.
gotta do laundry tomorrow and then clean and give the kiddos a bath and laze around :) wooohooo lol :) then tues back to work for me! Sorry so short! gotta get some sleep
watching the original Texas chainsaw massacre LOL not very good.

love -Beth


HAVING SOME problems with damn internet.. grrr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

WHO ARE YOU

Hi, my name is beth. i am mommy to a 6 year old redheaded 1st grader and a spongebob loving little boy whos 3, and our youngest our lil princess allison is 15months i am from missouri this is a place for me to rant, rave, smile and share!.

HEADER

BETH'S BLOG:p
Bella's Echo + Lil Baby G + Through the Looking Glass + Watching Scottie Grow + Jelly Belly + Girls Gone Child + Martha Begins +.

HEADER

Imperial Shih Tzu's + 20 ?'S + Start Sampling + TLOL JOURNALS + Birthstores.com + The Condom Game + Collage Maker Download + link +.

PREVIOUS POSTS

Today.
UPDATE
hey
TRICK OR TREATING!
PUMPKIN DOUGHNUTS!
FALL!
WELL JUST GOT DONEWATCHING HARD CANDY! OMG WAT A F...
!!*!*!**BIG UPDATE*!*!*!!
HOW MANY !
BIG UPDATE!


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger