- yay scheduled my u/s - 5/01/2007

I CAN GET IN MAY 8TH AT 2PM I HAVE TO BE THERE AT 130 FULL BLADDER AHHH LOL IM SO EXCITED!!! :) I CAN WAIT! THEY PROVIDE THE VHS TAPE BUT IM SUPPOSED TO BRING ONE IN CASE THEY DONT.. I CANT WAIT I CANT WAIT TO FIND OUT IF MY DUE DATE WILL BE THE 28TH(i think they will change it to this they have this and sept 21st in there records so either i stay the same or go back a week it really sucks but oh well..) OR STAY THE 21ST AND I CANT WAIT TO CONFIRM SHE IS A GIRL AND HOW BIG SHE IS AND HOW LONG AND HOW BIG SHES MEASURING AHH IM SO VERY EXCITEd! I WANNA ALSO MAKE SURE THINGS LOOK OK THAT SHE IS DOING OK GOSH IM SO EXCITED LOL :) I Couldn't GET IT THIS Friday BUT NEXT TUES IS FINE WITH ME DEF STILL SEND ME STAY Girlie VIBES! AND OPEN LEGS AND HEALTHY VIBES!! :) I LOVE THIS!!! :) AND I FINALLY DONT HAVE TO BRING The KIDS BECAUSE THEY WILL BE AT Day care IM NOT EVEN GONNA TRY TO SEE IF THEY HAVE A Cancellation BECAUSE I CAN WAIT TILL TUES :) KINDA LOL ! YAY!!

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

WHO ARE YOU

Hi, my name is beth. i am mommy to a 6 year old redheaded 1st grader and a spongebob loving little boy whos 3, and our youngest our lil princess allison is 15months i am from missouri this is a place for me to rant, rave, smile and share!.

HEADER

BETH'S BLOG:p
Bella's Echo + Lil Baby G + Through the Looking Glass + Watching Scottie Grow + Jelly Belly + Girls Gone Child + Martha Begins +.

HEADER

Imperial Shih Tzu's + 20 ?'S + Start Sampling + TLOL JOURNALS + Birthstores.com + The Condom Game + Collage Maker Download + link +.

PREVIOUS POSTS

19 months
its a...
2nd ob appt and more! happy easter!
MY BIG GIRL JASMINE!
baby movement!!
baby movement!!
my first ob appt
where im taking the kiddos this weekend!
guess new baby info!
big update taken from email


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger