- allison HAD HER FIRST TASTE OF BABY FOOD TONITE - 5/17/2008


ALLISON TRIED BABY FOOD FOR THE FIRST TIME TONITE! YAY!!! SHE HAD OATMEAL! SHE OPENED MOUTH FIRST BITE AND EVERY BITE LIKE SHES BEEN EATING IT HER WHOLE LIFE. SHES NEVER HAD ONE BITE OF FOOD OR A SPOON! I WAS SO SHOCKED!! I MADE IT BABYS FIRST FEEDIN WAY WITH 1 TBSP OF OATMEAL AND 5tbsp of formula! and she just ate it all and when I stopped or didn't get to her right away she's SCREAMED A SHARP SMALL SCREAM AND GRUNTED LMFAO! AND she cried when she was done with the first so I gave her a 2nd bowl 1tbsp oatmeal and 4tbsp of formula and she chugged that all done then she finished her bottle! wow she had a tiny bit more so jack and jasmine could feed her but it was only like 4 or 5 spoon fulls!!
WOW I WAS expecting a lot of spitting out tongue movements you know but I guess she's old enough now she just knows what to do and she made a mess but not to much lol!! I got a video of her first bite and feeding then 2 pics of her in her highchair for first time and a couple more of kids and me feeding her :)
anyway yay lmfao this is a novel!! BUT SHE DID SO GREAT WAY TO GO MY BIG GIRL ALI!!
she will have oatmeal every night for a week then ill do veggies
:)

Labels:


1 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Blogger Angela said...

YAY for loving oatmeal!!! She must've been ready!
I tagged you--check out my blog for details. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

WHO ARE YOU

Hi, my name is beth. i am mommy to a 6 year old redheaded 1st grader and a spongebob loving little boy whos 3, and our youngest our lil princess allison is 15months i am from missouri this is a place for me to rant, rave, smile and share!.

HEADER

BETH'S BLOG:p
Bella's Echo + Lil Baby G + Through the Looking Glass + Watching Scottie Grow + Jelly Belly + Girls Gone Child + Martha Begins +.

HEADER

Imperial Shih Tzu's + 20 ?'S + Start Sampling + TLOL JOURNALS + Birthstores.com + The Condom Game + Collage Maker Download + link +.

PREVIOUS POSTS

happy mothers day!
gummi worm cake!
IM DOING IT!!!!!
She's 6 months old today!!!!!! yay!!
my goofy 2 year old!
valetines
well i did it :)
YAY DIAPERS SIZE :P
ok :**)
just a proud momment!


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger