- - 9/12/2005

WELL WOW wat an appt! i still have protein in my urine but its gone down from wat it was before adn she said jsut to drink more water.. well thats all i drink lmao ahh i told her abt how ive been getting dizzy blurry vision sick to my stomache and swelling in my hands asnd when i was driving how it happened and i had to stop in the middle of the road so im not allowed to drive unless i have to they are worried abt that.. my doctor said seh will not induce me no way no how because ive had a previous csection not with cervidil gel or anything well i knew that no pit but nothin else? she said she can strip my membranes but i have to dialate more which i did by half.. she dosent seem to think ill ahve jack on my own because of how my body is acting and my cervix and all of that i finalyl asked how much ive gained and she said 38 all together WOW!!!!! lmao thats way more than with jasmine but she seemed perfectly fine with it so im ok with that lol .. also i asked her how big she thinkgs jack is and she thinks from everything ive told her and his postion which is still head down and low :) is 6 and half lbs maybe a little more :) she thinks by the time i have him he will be between 7 in half to 8lbs we went over all the inducing options and she said she will do is strip membranes thats it.. she said if i do not dialate anymoer or go into labor by sept 29th she scheduled a c-section for me SO WOW IF i dont go into labor i will ahve my baby in like 2 weeks and 4 days :) thats so kewl to know like exactly when he will come :) ill be 39 and a half weeks.. she set up the date because she said she dosent wanna keep me in pain anymore and because of my swelling and all that.. so im dialated 1 and half now.. thats it im doing pretty good besides that.. his heart rate stayed in the 140s this time usually its between 140-150 so thats fine .. otherwise everything else is good wow i cant beleive ill have my baby in 2 weeks and like 4 days :) wow so awsome lol too neat! so it looks like sept 29th will be jacks birthday :)(if i dont go into labor on my own before then)

1 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Hi there! Wow I didn't realize you are that close to having your sweet baby! I absolutely love the last month of pregancy cuz it's so exciting as things countdown. Take care of you -- 2 kids is crazeeeeee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

WHO ARE YOU

Hi, my name is beth. i am mommy to a 6 year old redheaded 1st grader and a spongebob loving little boy whos 3, and our youngest our lil princess allison is 15months i am from missouri this is a place for me to rant, rave, smile and share!.

HEADER

BETH'S BLOG:p
Bella's Echo + Lil Baby G + Through the Looking Glass + Watching Scottie Grow + Jelly Belly + Girls Gone Child + Martha Begins +.

HEADER

Imperial Shih Tzu's + 20 ?'S + Start Sampling + TLOL JOURNALS + Birthstores.com + The Condom Game + Collage Maker Download + link +.

PREVIOUS POSTS

36 week belly pics and more:)
36 WEEK APPT AND MORE BAD NEWS:*(
so now i c
yay our fair WOHOO!! WE ARE GOING TONITE AFTER I G...
nyon
THE FIRST Pic is me and rachel at my baby shower:)...
WOW !! WE MADE IT TO 35 WEEKS! IVE NEVER BEEN 35 W...
34 WEEKS!!!!
hi


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger