- NEW TAT - 5/02/2006

FINALLY~~ LOL I COULDNT REMEMBER MY NAME OR PASSWORD NAD IT LOGGED ME OUT FOR SOME REASON! THESE ARE PICS OF MY NEW TAT! MY FRIEND RACHEL PAYED FOR IT SAT 40$ FOR THE OUTLINE I GOT BACK IN A COUPLE MONTHS TO FILL IT IN WITH COLOR! FOR 60$ ITS SOO AWOSME I AM TOTALLY IN LOE WITH IT! ITS THE BEST TAT EVER! ITS SOO KEWL! I LOVE IT! SHE GOT THE PISCES SIGN FOR HER SON AND FIANCEE AND THERE INTITALS AROUND IT HERS IS GREEN AND BLACK ON HER LEG LOOKS GOOD TO!
YAY!
WAT YA THINK?
ok grr it wont let me load pics again wat the hell ill do it tonite when i get home at work hope everyone is ding well! love yall

1 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should resize your pics before uploading them, you probably ran out of room in your image storage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

WHO ARE YOU

Hi, my name is beth. i am mommy to a 6 year old redheaded 1st grader and a spongebob loving little boy whos 3, and our youngest our lil princess allison is 15months i am from missouri this is a place for me to rant, rave, smile and share!.

HEADER

BETH'S BLOG:p
Bella's Echo + Lil Baby G + Through the Looking Glass + Watching Scottie Grow + Jelly Belly + Girls Gone Child + Martha Begins +.

HEADER

Imperial Shih Tzu's + 20 ?'S + Start Sampling + TLOL JOURNALS + Birthstores.com + The Condom Game + Collage Maker Download + link +.

PREVIOUS POSTS

SHORT UPDATE
scary night / happy easter
sat 4/8/06(copy and pasted from my im to my aunt
help
update!
HAPPY 6 MONTHS JACK!
HAPPY ST. PATTYS DAY!
RANDOM UPDATE
ALL AROUND UPDATE!
our day


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger