- LONG UPDATE - 11/05/2006

WELL WE SAW AN AMERICAN HAUNTING ON FRIDAY NIGHT! OMG WAT A GOOD MOVIE! SCARED ME! I LOVED THE ALTERNATE ENDINGS THEY SHOWED! I recommend it!



that was your movie review for the day:)



well we had fun yesterday went out and got a lot of stuff and it was fun. Poor jack jack is so sick uggg! I hope it goes away fast! Now I think I'm getting sick ! I hate this weather! We got some awesome deals yesterday!! So I thought I would share!

WELL I FOUND 2 MORE CLIFFORD BOOKS AT THE SAV WOHOO:) ya know I collect them!And I got some JELLY sandals(remember those) for a baby girl there size 1 or newborn hot pink bottoms clear tops and glitter! OMG I had to have em! I got some TOOTSIE POP CANDY CANE SUCKERS! omg my favorite from target and a new ornament that says candy canes 5 cence and is so cute! I got some of jasmines Christmas presents! She only needs 4 more and shies done! And I got one stocking stuffer! Its my time to shop I only have 4 weeks of paychecks to get presents not that many if u think of bills and daycare.

umm I got a new book CALLED MONSTER OH WOW DOES IT SOUND GOOD! CANT WAIT TO READ IT AND I BOUGHT THE MOVIE SILENT HILL CUZ I LOVE IT AND DIDN'T WANT TO WAIT TILL XMAS TOGET IT :)

I picked p jacks 1 yr pics from sears yesterday the ones the lady sucked on and eh I don't like em but of course my son is gorgeous but I don't like how the y came out! ugg

oh well there all ready to be send out in envelopes and all :) so that's done! Man I cant wait to do Christmas cards, set up the decorations the tree, take the holiday family pics and pics of the kids for xmas and the food and the music ( ALREADY LISTENING TO XMAS MUSIC ST ARTED NOV 1ST NON STOP CHRISTMAS MUSIC ON KUDL 98.1:) YAY! JASMIEN loves it! I listen to it everyday now lol! Man I love this time of year!

otherwise we had fun!! NOW THE CHIEFS VS THE RAMS TODAY IN FOOTBALL!~ GO ST .LOUIS RAMS! THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS SUCK! WE ARE GONNA KICK THERE ASS! HEHE LOOOOSEEEERRRRS!!!

IM A BIG MARSHALL FAULK(BEST RUNNING BACK EVER) FAN!!

WELL love yall hugs

we are doing ok!!

going to do some grocery shopping today and laze around I'm gonna play my new tomb raider game I got awhile ago on ps2 haven't played it yet and we did laundry and take care of the kiddos! So yea leave some!

went grocery shopping today, got some new bath wash for jasmine and some cute lil small stocking stuffer candies for the kids, got jack some bath toys there lil boats:) got some new pants and bra and panty set ( RED) for all CHEAP wohoo!! Got jack some new fruit puffs its a new flavor PEACH! Wow and they also have another new flavor our apple and cinnamon and they HAVE LIL SNACK PACKS out now of baby snacks there so cute and THEY HAVE A LUNCH BACK FOR BABIES NOW , IT COMES WITH 1 MEAL, ONE BAG OF SNACKS(BABY SNACKS) ONE JUICE(That HAS A LIL SPOUT U PUT IN FOR EASY BABY TO DRINK) AND A SPOON! HOW KEWL!)

but we just got the peach fruit puffs:) and had a fun today..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

WHO ARE YOU

Hi, my name is beth. i am mommy to a 6 year old redheaded 1st grader and a spongebob loving little boy whos 3, and our youngest our lil princess allison is 15months i am from missouri this is a place for me to rant, rave, smile and share!.

HEADER

BETH'S BLOG:p
Bella's Echo + Lil Baby G + Through the Looking Glass + Watching Scottie Grow + Jelly Belly + Girls Gone Child + Martha Begins +.

HEADER

Imperial Shih Tzu's + 20 ?'S + Start Sampling + TLOL JOURNALS + Birthstores.com + The Condom Game + Collage Maker Download + link +.

PREVIOUS POSTS

TODAY:)
Today.
UPDATE
hey
TRICK OR TREATING!
PUMPKIN DOUGHNUTS!
FALL!
WELL JUST GOT DONEWATCHING HARD CANDY! OMG WAT A F...
!!*!*!**BIG UPDATE*!*!*!!
HOW MANY !


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger