- more bad news and labor and delviery - 9/17/2005

ok well gosh .. i was at work on friday... and i decided to take my blood pressure ( my moms b.f hs a blood pressure monitor because he has to take his every hr because of his heart atatack anyway i took it and it was 159/101 so my mom was freaking out and i wasnt doing antyhign to make it high nor did i eat anything well i called my docs office and told them they were freaking out telling me i needed to get in there and get monitored and take a urine test so i was like ok and i made the appt for 4:30 well i get a callo back from my docs nurse telling me that was way to long to wait and i could be thre no later than 3 so i was like oh crap thats great.. well i take it before i leave work and it was 142/92 so still high so i told hem they still said they wanted me to come in well i get there and go in i still have protiene in my urine and my blood pressure was 164/99 so i was told to go over to the hosptial labor and delivery for blood work ( ag ain testing for pre e-clampsia which i know i have they are just missing it i did all this 2 weeks ago and A NON STRESS TEST( jack is perfectly fine) i on the other hand was told i am getting sick u would think for mine and jacks sake he should be out by now.. neway the whole 3hrfs i was there it never went below the bottom number never went below 92 the highest was 102 ... and the top never went below 142 even with laying omy left side .. still the idiots sent me home even when by blood work came back a lil high for pre e NEWAY IDIOTS SENT me home on complete bed rest ( im sneaking on to let everyone know) till my appt on monday i had to do the 24 urine thing again.. to test for pre e again .. so if the resutls are very high i have to go in and they will take jack asap.. otherwise ill wait for my appt on monday and figure out wat they are gona do meanwhile i am so dizzy and sick feeling latley and i know my pressure its still very high .. ugg this really sux
i want wats best for me and jack and all of this testing is driving me nuts and the way i feel is not good .. so please PUT US IN YOUR PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS. thanks girls i will keep u updated as much as i can.. love u all :)

1 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog and Website Visitor Traffic: Finding Offline Sources
You have probably already tried many ideas for gaining new readers through internet promotions ... ... including higher search engine rankings through SEO, publishing internet articles, and posting blog ...
seduction tip

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

WHO ARE YOU

Hi, my name is beth. i am mommy to a 6 year old redheaded 1st grader and a spongebob loving little boy whos 3, and our youngest our lil princess allison is 15months i am from missouri this is a place for me to rant, rave, smile and share!.

HEADER

BETH'S BLOG:p
Bella's Echo + Lil Baby G + Through the Looking Glass + Watching Scottie Grow + Jelly Belly + Girls Gone Child + Martha Begins +.

HEADER

Imperial Shih Tzu's + 20 ?'S + Start Sampling + TLOL JOURNALS + Birthstores.com + The Condom Game + Collage Maker Download + link +.

PREVIOUS POSTS

THE KIDS HALLOWEEN COSTUMES:)
WELL WOW wat an appt! i still have protein in my u...
36 week belly pics and more:)
36 WEEK APPT AND MORE BAD NEWS:*(
so now i c
yay our fair WOHOO!! WE ARE GOING TONITE AFTER I G...
nyon
THE FIRST Pic is me and rachel at my baby shower:)...
WOW !! WE MADE IT TO 35 WEEKS! IVE NEVER BEEN 35 W...
34 WEEKS!!!!


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger