- HI!!! - 5/11/2006

well sunday is mothers day! yay! and a week from tomorrow friday we leave for wisconsin! yay we are gonna be gone till tue the 23rd from fri the 19th of may i cant wait! going up for my auitns graduation from college and then visit my dad and friends! so its gonna be fun! i hope jack lasts in the car .. he mite get sick of being in his car seat and cry the whole time taht would suck lol
but we are following my mom up there so i hope we dont get lost we shouldnt! but i guess im not getting anything for mothers day .. :*( he said he has to save money for the trip and i said well we have alot of crafts things here i mean alot and u could make me something from them and he said oh that takes tom uch time :*( nice to know wat im worth huh! and the kids are too young to understand anyway watever sucks but whatever
MY MOM GOT ME A MEMORY CARD FOR MY CAMERA LAST NIGHT! YAY! SO NOW I CAN TAKE ALOT MORE PICTURES ! WOHOOO!! I LOVE MYM OM!! YAY!! CANT WAIT TO TAKE MY CAMERA ON MY TRIP CUZ ILL BE ABLE TO TAKE ALOT MORE PICTURES AND I CXAN LOAD THEM TO MY DADS COMPUTER SO I CAN TAKE MORE!!
LOVE YALL!! HUGGIES!


WOW NO MORE COMMENTS WHERE THE HECK IS EVERYONE :*( I COMMENT ON ALOT OF PEOPLE SITES BUT GET NOTHING BACK SNIFFY SNIFF.. THATS SAD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

WHO ARE YOU

Hi, my name is beth. i am mommy to a 6 year old redheaded 1st grader and a spongebob loving little boy whos 3, and our youngest our lil princess allison is 15months i am from missouri this is a place for me to rant, rave, smile and share!.

HEADER

BETH'S BLOG:p
Bella's Echo + Lil Baby G + Through the Looking Glass + Watching Scottie Grow + Jelly Belly + Girls Gone Child + Martha Begins +.

HEADER

Imperial Shih Tzu's + 20 ?'S + Start Sampling + TLOL JOURNALS + Birthstores.com + The Condom Game + Collage Maker Download + link +.

PREVIOUS POSTS

NEW TAT
SHORT UPDATE
scary night / happy easter
sat 4/8/06(copy and pasted from my im to my aunt
help
update!
HAPPY 6 MONTHS JACK!
HAPPY ST. PATTYS DAY!
RANDOM UPDATE
ALL AROUND UPDATE!


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger