- The bad news just keeps on coming - 11/06/2006

One of my bestest friends that I've known since I've been in 9th grade in highschool went to get her test results ( she's been having a lot of problems and pain) and they found 2 spots of inflammation on her brain and 1 spot on her spine. They said they weren't tumors than god when they put the die in to get it done only a half o the one spot showed up so they said it wasn't tumors..... neway they said it was MS probably well not probably it is. She will go to have a spinal tap done in Dec :( those are so dangerous anything can go wrong ugh my mom had one when she was little told me all about it. I know they put you to sleep but ugh and if that doesn't work to show she will have an mri
but she is gonna be ins SO much pain MS is so painful and no cure and I hope they give her enough things to stop the pain shell be in ugh how much bad crap can I get in news in a week! Man :*(( I feel so bad I've known her basically half my life and we've always been there for eachother and I feel so bad I am out here and she's there alone and I cant be there to talk to her and all that stuff I told her IM gonna cry when I go to Wisconsin and see her :*(
ugh pray for her please AND her 3 yr old son max! He's soo cute looks exactly like her! He just had his bday ugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

WHO ARE YOU

Hi, my name is beth. i am mommy to a 6 year old redheaded 1st grader and a spongebob loving little boy whos 3, and our youngest our lil princess allison is 15months i am from missouri this is a place for me to rant, rave, smile and share!.

HEADER

BETH'S BLOG:p
Bella's Echo + Lil Baby G + Through the Looking Glass + Watching Scottie Grow + Jelly Belly + Girls Gone Child + Martha Begins +.

HEADER

Imperial Shih Tzu's + 20 ?'S + Start Sampling + TLOL JOURNALS + Birthstores.com + The Condom Game + Collage Maker Download + link +.

PREVIOUS POSTS

Delay?!?!
LONG UPDATE
TODAY:)
Today.
UPDATE
hey
TRICK OR TREATING!
PUMPKIN DOUGHNUTS!
FALL!
WELL JUST GOT DONEWATCHING HARD CANDY! OMG WAT A F...


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger