- MEATS!~ - 6/12/2006

JACK HAD HIS FIRST TRY OF MEATS TODAY!! JUST NOW!! I DIDNT KNOW HOW HED REACT TO IT OR WAT HED DO!! HES NEVER HAD MEAT BABY FOOD BEFORE SO IT WAS EXCITING LMAO! HE DIDNT LIKE THE MAC N CHEESE BABY FOOD AT ALL OOH HE HATED THAT SO I WAS LIKE UHOH! HE HAD SWEET POTATOES AND CHICKEN! MMMM YA! KLOL

HE LOVED IT! ATE IT ALL UP! DIDNT MAKE ANY FUSS! IN FACT HE WANTS MORE BUT I DONT HAVE ANY MORE MEATS LOL! I CANNOT BELIEVE HE LIKED IT :) SO AWSOME! SO I GUESS IM GONNA BUY MORE FOR HIM!!

WELL COMMENT BELOW EVERYONE! HUGS




eithe read the post eblow and comment here or comment below about this one :)
hope everyone has a great week! gotta go to work tues and wens ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

WHO ARE YOU

Hi, my name is beth. i am mommy to a 6 year old redheaded 1st grader and a spongebob loving little boy whos 3, and our youngest our lil princess allison is 15months i am from missouri this is a place for me to rant, rave, smile and share!.

HEADER

BETH'S BLOG:p
Bella's Echo + Lil Baby G + Through the Looking Glass + Watching Scottie Grow + Jelly Belly + Girls Gone Child + Martha Begins +.

HEADER

Imperial Shih Tzu's + 20 ?'S + Start Sampling + TLOL JOURNALS + Birthstores.com + The Condom Game + Collage Maker Download + link +.

PREVIOUS POSTS

Update!
we have a crawler well almost!
jack re check up
jacks bad 6 month late check up and jasmines
HI!!!
NEW TAT
SHORT UPDATE
scary night / happy easter
sat 4/8/06(copy and pasted from my im to my aunt
help


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger